Studio policies are subject to change without prior notice.
From March 1, 2023, face masks are no longer required during lessons.
- Piano lessons are on a weekly basis, one-to-one, and taught in English.
- I teach throughout the year. However, no classes will be held on public holidays and you will not be billed.
- I will reschedule make-up classes as far as possible if I happen to be away. If I am unable to do so, you will not be billed for those lessons.
- There will be a fortnight break during the Chinese New Year and Christmas periods. You will not be billed for those.
- In the event of a T8 Typhoon signal, all classes will be cancelled.
- If you are unable to attend a lesson for whatever reasons, please inform me at least 24 hours beforehand (phone, WhatsApp or SMS) I will then try to arrange a make-up lesson for you. If you do not inform me beforehand, the lesson will be forfeited.
- A make-up lesson will only be rescheduled once for a missed lesson. If you fail to attend the make-up lesson for whatever reasons, that make-up lesson is forfeited.
- For students opting for monthly billing: replacement lessons should be done on the same month as the billing. They should not be carried forward to the next month.
- For students opting for the 12-lesson package: the entire fee for all 12 lessons is required on or before the first lesson. The package of lessons is valid for 5 months from the date of the first lesson. If you do not complete all the lessons within the period or terminate for whatever reasons, no make-ups or refunds will be issued for any unused lessons.
- For students opting for monthly billing: the fees for the entire month have to be paid on or before the first lesson of each month. Note: if there is a week where a lesson falls on a public holiday, you will not be charged for that lesson.
- Payments can be made by cash or bank transfer.
Discontinuation of Lessons
- One month’s notice is required for discontinuing lessons.
- If you discontinue abruptly without giving at least a month’s notice, no refunds will be given for any unused lessons.
- Please be punctual for lessons. Your lesson time will not be extended if you are late.
- No food and/or drink (except water) is permitted in the studio.
- Cell phones should be turned off or set to silent while the lesson is in progress.